I love to paint on wood surfaces with acrylic and oil. My work is very pop-surreal. I like to combine things that don't go together and make them fit together in my paintings. I love patterns, COLORS, creating non-existing characters, and words. I keep my sketch book with me everywhere I go and draw things that come up
in my mind. It's like a journal book that's full of mess, words and pictures...
Over the last several years, I have shown my work in Los Angeles, Toronto,
Astoria, Seattle, and Kansas City.
- 2000 › BFA in Illustration - Art Center College of Design - Pasadena, CA
- 1996 › Communication & Design - Ontario College of Art and Design - Toronto, Canada
- 2006 › Bumbershoot - Seattle. WA
- 2006 › Bluebottle featured artist - Bluebottle Gallery - Seattle, WA
- 2006 › Funny Money - New Theatre - Overland Park, KS
- 2005 › GO! - Bluebottle Gallery - Seattle, WA
- 2005 › SUPER! - Lunar Boy Gallery - Astoria, OR
- 2004 › Group Show - Lunar Boy Gallery - Astoria, OR
- 2003 › BALANCING - Blue Gallery - Kansas City, MO
- 2001 › Lunch Money - Art Cultural Center Gallery - Los Angeles, CA
- 1999 › Art Center Gallery - Pasadena, CA
- 1995 › Group Show - OCAD - Toronto, Canada